Extending Pre-Order till 4th June 2008

Hi there,

Due to overwhelming responses from all of you, we are now open for Pre-Order till the 4th of June 2008. If you are interested, kindly place your order with me as soon as possible before the Pre-Order ends at 4 June. Pls take note that I will have a new batch of clothes for the coming Pre-Order and the last round's pre-order clothes may not be available anymore!!

So if you really like 'em, don't wait anymore!! Place your order with me TODAY!! This is your last chance to get them..

Drop me an e-mail or add me in msn to get all the information you want quickly.

As for those who have purchased from us last round, your order has been processed by my supplier and it is on its way to Malaysia now!! I will be receiving them by end of next week or perhaps early next week if there is a delay. We will keep you gals updated and of course, we will notify you when the items have arrived!!

No comments: