Announcement

27 July 2008 :

Dear shoppers,

From now on, COD is only applicable for purchases above RM150 and only in Petaling Jaya area (SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4, SS5 & Section 14). We no longer COD in Subang area.

As for postage, we use SkyNet only and delivery charges via SkyNet is RM6 to Peninsular Malaysia & RM18 to East Malaysia. We also ship to other countries, pls drop us an e-mail if interested.

Thank you!

13 June 2008 :


Dear all, we will be away from 14 June to 17 June 08. Pls drop us an e-mail if you have any enquiry or orders. We shall reply to your mail once we are back on the 18th june 08.

For those who are waiting for COD, we are truly sorry that we can only meet up after 17 June 08.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks!

Regards,
LoveEast

12 June 2008 :


All the items from the previous Pre-Order have arrived! I shall be sending it out to all of you via SkyNet on Friday. Will let you gals know when I have send the items out!

As for those who opt for COD, I will not be around from this Saturday to Tuesday. Perhaps we will have to arrange for next week or tomorrow.

11 June 2008 :

# Pre-Order will end every Tuesday, starting from 17 June 08.
# Delivery is free for purchases of 3 items and above only.
# Delivery is via SkyNet at RM5 for 1 or 2 item purchase.
# Get rewarded with Lovely Points when you shop with us and get rebates. (Coming soon!)


5th June 2008 :


Hi babes, The previous Pre-Order items will be arriving early next week. I apologize for the delay because there was some miscommunications with my suppliers earlier. So so sorry for that as I have promised that it will arrive in this week.As for the extended Pre-Order, it has now officially closed!! I am so sorry I cannot add in anymore orders. If you are really really interested, you can e-mail me, but I am not promising that I will get it for you. Thanks!!

4th June 2008 :

Today is the last day of Pre-Order. If you would like to place an order, please send me an e-mail and leave your handphone number so that we can contact you easily. Don't wait anymore!! Place your order NOW!!

31 May 2008 :

Pre-Order is open again till 4th of June 2008. Place your order with me today. Pls refer to the " It's Pre-Order Again! " post for the items that are available for Pre-Order. We will have new items added in soon for the coming Pre-Order. We are structuring a better Pre-Order service and more new pretty items are added in!! Stay tuned!!

26 May 2008 :

Pre-Order has closed!! If you still like to have our items, you can still contact me and let me know. We will be taking orders still for the next Pre-Order.

19 May 2008 :

We are LIVE now!!! Besides contacting us through loveeast@yahoo.com, you can now chat with us LIVE too!! Just add us at loveeast@live.com. If you have any queries, get it answered faster!

No comments: